Zhiyun Crane V2 Description & Overview:
The Zhiyun Crane is our original and most popular of gimbals which supports a wide majority of both DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Made from solid aluminum, the Zhiyun Crane feels premium through and through. The Zhiyun Crane boasts a quick release mechanism, 1 set of 26500 batteries, and an updated controls layout on the handle. All Zhiyun Crane's come with a hard shell carrying case.
- Includes 4 operational modes (locked, pan-follow, pan/tilt follow, and inverted) which provide versatility for all types of shots, while tool-less mounting components save time and effort.
- Supports a maximum payload weight of 1800 grams for almost all types of mirrorless and DSLR cameras. The gimbal itself weighs 950 grams.
- Can be utilized with the Zhiyun smartphone app, which can be used to pan/tilt/roll the gimbal, update firmware, and calibrate remotely.
- Includes 1 set of 26500 batteries which provide an average battery life of 12 hours.
- Connect tripods, monopods, and more with the 1/4" screw thread at the bottom of the handle. Includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Part Number: Z1-CRANE
1 x Zhiyun Crane Gimbal
1 x Hard Shell Carrying Case
1 x Set of 26500 Batteries
1 x Battery Charger
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Lens Screw
1 x Mounting Plate Screw
1 x Lens Support
1 x User Guide
Shipping is always FREE to the Continental USA (Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories require an additional shipping charge) and usually takes 4 - 6 business days. The product will ship from within the United States.
We also ship internationally via DHL! Please be advised that customs duties and taxes are NOT included in the shipping cost. You will need to cover these charges per your respective country upon delivery.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, or your money back! If you'd like to request a refund, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of placing your order. If you receive a defective product, we're happy to replace it within the warranty period free of charge. If you decide to return a defective product, we'll provide you a return label and a full refund once the item is received.
We don't charge any restocking fees for returns, but we do kindly ask that if you are returning a gimbal simply because it didn't fit your needs, that you ship it back to us using a trackable shipping method. You'll receive a full refund once the item is returned.